Select Page

HBC logo


Page 1 of 5

Section 50(3) Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1976.

If a licensed vehicle is damaged and that damage affects the safety, performance or the appearance of the licensed vehicle or the comfort or convenience of persons carried then the accident MUST be reported in writing within 72 hours of the accident. A telephone call to the Licensing Section reporting the accident/damage will be accepted but MUST be followed up by submitting this form.

Drivers Details if different from owner

Details of accident

Vehicle Details

Third Party Vehicle Details (if applicable)


Data Protection

Halton Borough Council is the Data Controller for the personal information you provide. We collect and hold information about you in order to process your form. For further information regarding data protection please visit our Data Protection and FOI web page