Select Page

HBC logo

Funding Enquiry Form

Basic Details
Group details
Contact Details
Privacy Notice – External Funding Team: Halton Borough Council is the data controller for the personal information you provide. The Council’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted on 0151 511 7003 or by email to Using your personal Information : We collect and hold information about you in order to
  • Provide support and guidance to your organisation
  • Evaluate the work of our service
  • Inform you of Funding projects/initiatives or opportunities that we think would be of interest to your organisation.

We will keep this information for 7 years. The information will be stored on Halton Borough Council’s Sharepoint and can be viewed by the External Funding Team and relevant administration staff only.

We will not share your data with any external partners.

We may share your details with internal partners where appropriate.

We will not use your information to make automated decisions about you.

Your data will not be transferred abroad.

The lawful basis for processing your personal data as set out in the General Data Protection Regulation is ‘Consent’.

Your Rights

You have the right to be informed about the information being about you.

You have the right for any inaccurate or incomplete data to be rectified. Contact

You have the right to your personal data being erased. Contact

Right of Access – you have the right under the Data Protection Act 1988/General Data Protection Regulation 2018 to request a copy of your information and to know what it is used for and how it has been shared. This is called the right of subject access. To request a copy of your data or ask questions about how it is used download a copy of our form from and send it to Information Governance Service, Halton Borough Council , Service Improvement Division, Municipal Building, Widnes, Wa8 7QF. Or email

Who can I complain to if I am unhappy about how my data is used?

You can complain directly to the Council’s Data Protection Officer by writing to: Data Protection Officer, Information Governance Service, Halton Borough Council, Service Improvement Division, Municipal Building, Widnes, WA8 7QF.

You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Officer using the following details: The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wyclife House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Telephone: 08456 30 60 60 or 01625 54 58 45. Website: